03 December 2012

The 2013-2014 Johnny's Calendars are coming

It's that time of year again, the official Johnny's calendars are up for pre-order. Of course these calendars are based off the Japanese school year so they will not be released until March of 2013.

It looks like last year was the start of the new calendar assortment, where before after ten years a group stopped having a calendar released all the groups minus the younger ones (Hey! Say! JUMP and those that debuted after them) did not have a calendar. Again this year Hey! Say! JUMP is the oldest group to have a calendar.

The Hey! Say! JUMP calendar will be a reversible wall calendar that will be 26 pages and will come with a premium card book.


Kis-My-Ft2 will have a portable calendar that is called Kis-My-Bible, that will have 88 pages with data about the members in it.


Sexy Zone, A.B.C-Z and Nakayama Yuma are getting lumped in with the Juniors again this year. It will be a set of four calendars, SZ and A.B.C-Z getting a desktop calendar each, Nakayama Yuma will have a notebook calendar and the Juniors a binder type calendar. They will come with a special case display all four.



While I skipped getting a calendar last year, as I really wanted a NEWS one that year and I did not care for the types they had for HSJ and Kisumai I am tempted in getting something this coming year. I really want the Junior calendar if just for the Bakaleya6 but I do not care to have the SZ and A.B.C-Z ones.

Of course I cannot help but wonder why at least SZ are not getting their own calendar this year. Last year made sense as they were Juniors for most of that year but it has been a year since their debut so they should be able to pull off having their own calendar that was not attached to the Juniors at least.

I hope this will not be the norm and next year they will have their own calendar that is not sold with another group's/grouping's.

No comments: