09 August 2010

NEWS new album LIVE

Finally NEWS' new album, LIVE, is up for pre-ordering and as I expected it comes out September 15th, just in time for their concerts.

The album will have two editions and this time the limited edition actually seems worth getting as it comes with a DVD. The DVD contains footage of an unplugged concert, which should be interesting to watch IMHO.

The regular edition comes with two bonus tracks not on the limited edition which will be the studio version of Share and the unplugged version of FOREVER.

The full track listing is up on cdjapan's website. I checked Johnny's net and they only have all the track titles with no more information about them like who the composers, lyricists, etc are yet so it's impossible to tell if there are any solo songs on the album for now.

Live [w/ DVD, Limited Edition] / NEWS


Live [Regular Edition] / NEWS


I have to say I'm really excited about the new release as there will be more than enough music to tide me over after being without a new NEWS release for so long. I just need to figure out how to afford both editions now.

No comments: