25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

I have been trying to figure out if I should do anything for Christmas tomorrow (being on the Pacific Coast of course means I get everything late) for the blog and figured simple is best. Because as much as I love idols I love my family more so I shall be spending most of my time tomorrow with them. But around New Year's you can expect quite a bit of activity seeing as that is the big holiday in Japan and not so much in the U.S.

So I have written this post in advance and scheduled it for Christmas day. I wish a very Merry Christmas to all who celebrate and I hope everyone else is enjoying their winter holidays!

Here are NMB48 girls to wish you a Merry Christmas as well.


1 comment:

Nyasha said...

A late reply but Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

By the way, I did a post about the end of year review of both J-Pop and K-Pop. Care to read and tell me what you think? http://nynyonlinex.wordpress.com/2012/12/21/best-worst-of-2012-end-of-year-review/