02 May 2013

Kis-My-Ft2 naked times

Kis-My-Ft2 will have an official book released that will collect the Myojo magazine series of interviews with each member, Hadaka no Jidai (Naked Time/Era), which was a series of interviews that the guys were asked to talk freely about various topics. The book will not only collect these seven interviews but will have a cross talk and photo shoots specially for the book.

The book will be released on July 19th, to celebrate the group's second anniversary from their debut.


I have not read the translations for all the interviews but from the ones I have I was really impressed. Sure nothing gets into scandalous territory but it was interesting in seeing how the group members thought about certain events.

This is also something I would really want to get as I still hold on hope that one day my Japanese will be good enough for me to be able to read something like this without too much trouble.

Also a part of me just cannot believe it has only been two years since the group debuted. It feels like they have been debuted for longer, but probably because they have been so busy and have gotten their albums out so quickly.

And on a side note I am amused at Johnny's having drawn versions of the covers for their official books for sites to use. The first time I saw this was with Sexy Zone's photo book and now we have the same things for Kisumai here. Though I am sure it is really just someone tracing over the photo used for the cover. I guess it is still a step towards just letting sites use the actual photos of products.

No comments: