17 September 2012

Hey! HEY! HEY! HEY!

It has been announced that the music Fuji TV program, HEY! HEY! HEY! Music Champ will be ending with the upcoming 3 hour special on September 24th.

Sanspo article (Japanese)


I normally would not bring up this kind of news but HEY!x3 has always held a special spot for me as it was the program that Hey! Say! JUMP was on first after their debut announcement. It seemed like such a major moment for the group and it was done on this program.

Also some of the more fun interviews with the Johnny's groups came from the program, like the one with Kanjani8 after their debut and they talked about the fact their costumes were hand me downs from the Tokyo Juniors and they would smell test them for which outfit they would want to wear.

For that final special there will be two Johnny's acts on the program Tackey & Tsubasa and Sexy Zone. I can only hope that watching them on the program will be as fun as it has been for Johnny's groups before and that they help end the show on a high note.

I hope Fuji TV at least plans on replacing the program with another music show. I have come to love them and having one less to watch would be sad.

2 comments:

Nyasha said...

I was upset ;__; First Utaban, then Music Fighter now Hey! Hey! Hey!

Thennary Nak said...

I only hope they will replace the program with another music program.