08 September 2012

Bakaleya SUMMARY set list for 9/8 show

Okay, since I did hunt down information about this I figured I would share, which is mainly just the set list for the show.

One thing to note is that for this September 8th show Kouchi Yuugo was not a part of it. He had School Kakumei filming to be at. But he should be at the shows for the 9th.

For the Juniors present at this concert I was not able to catch who they all were. The former members of Hip Hop Jump I remember being mentioned so I will assume that other Juniors their age that were not busy with the stage plays, Shounentachi and Dream Boys, were there as well.


Set List

Rocks
JAM
HELL,NO
All of me for you×FIGHT ALL NIGHT
Family
Back to back (Morimoto Shintaro's solo)
Miagete goran yoru no hoshi wo (Kyomoto Taiga's solo)
On my mind (Kyomoto Taiga's solo)
Original Smile
Happiness
WA ni Natte Odorou
School Kakumei

Junior Corner 1
Sandaa Paado
Kanjiru Mama ni You&I
HA RU NA TSU A KI FU YU
Summer x Summer x Summer!
HA RU NA TSU A KI FU YU
LOVE together2002
HA RU NA TSU A KI FU YU

Bakaleya6 continued
PERFECT
Real Face

-MC-

Le ciel
1 for YOU

Junior Corner 2
Bokura no Machi de
HEARTBREAK CLUB

Bakaleya6 continued
SHORTY (Tanaka Juri solo)
Shake It Up
Bambina (Matsumura Hokuto)
Seishun Amigo
Accent dance (the members just dancing)
Ima Sugu ni
Seishun Amigo
Samare Kadas (Lewis Jesse solo)
Secret Code (Lewis Jesse solo)
Rockin
Route 17
Midnight Shuffle
SUMMARY
Yuuki 100%

Encore

Shake It Up

Japanese blog (Japanese)


I am pretty happy to see that all the members got their own solo songs. I am sure Yuugo also has his own solo but of course he wasn't there to perform it. It is a bit surprising to see Jesse and Taiga get two solos, but I guess it makes sense as they are the ones that look to be the main vocal leads of the group.

I do wonder if the boys got to pick their solo songs. I know Hokuto is a NEWS fan so I am happy he got a NEWS song and I am curious if he did because got to choose his solo.

In just a few hours the first concert of today will start and I will probably be back to stalking Twitter for any snippets of news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot. I want to listen their songs! I wonder if there will be DVD of this how. Do you know about it?

Thennary Nak said...

Not a problem.

I have no idea if they will release a DVD or not. Usually Junior concerts get released on DVD and I don't think there were any reports of cameras being there to film it for a DVD release.