08 June 2012

Just Take My Money Johnny's! (NEWS new single release.)

I know Johnny's is milking NEWS fans for all that they are worth but I am strangely okay with that. Maybe my love for NEWS has blinded me to it but there is no way I am not going to be getting the LE and RE of the new NEWS single, Chankapana, that will be released on July 18th.

The single has five versions of the LE and a RE as well. Starting with the RE, it is a basic release, the title track and a B-side (which will not be on the LE versions) and a four page booklet.


Then we have the LEs. Basically it is four individual LE versions, each being labeled by a letter from the group name NEWS. They all have the same A-side of course, but the B-side is different as each one has a solo song for each member of the group. Then the fifth LE version has all four LEs collected together with a DVD that will have the PV and making of footage on it.


Unfortunately it seems all the individual LE versions are already sold out for pre-order but the fifth one is still available and of course the RE.

Honestly there was no way I was not just going to get that fifth LE and the RE anyway. I mean NEWS finally has a LE that has the PV and the making of on it. This is the first time that they have done this. It really makes this feel like a new beginning for the group having something like that included in this release.

I do hope though the rest of their releases will not have so many editions. Even though I love the group I am not sure if I could afford many releases like this for them. But if this is just for their comeback single I am fine with it. It has been a long time since I have spent money on this group and I really want to support the new NEWS.

No comments: