11 April 2013

AKS Master Post 011

I know I have let a lot of news pass with NMB48 without doing one of these posts. Instead of trying to play catch up I want to instead just touch up on the more recent news for the group.


NMB48 have expanded their concert tour from just covering Western Japan but now Eastern Japan. Starting on June 11th they will begin touring cities in the Eastern half of Japan, finishing the tour on July 3rd at NHK Hall in Tokyo.

~~*

The group's show, NMB48 Geinin!!, has been renewed as NMB48 Geinin!! 2 and has begun airing this month. Because of graduations the main cast of the show has been changed and the main girls featured are Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Yamada Nana, Ogasawara Mayu, Kotani Riho and Yokoyama Yu. The other members of the group will be on the show as well.

~~*

That is not the only TV show NMB48 has started already this month. They also now have a program titled Black Million, which like Geinin has the girls teaming up with comedians, but unlike Geinin it will be more like a game show.


NMB48 is really going to be the only AKS group I plan on following in the long term. Short term though Akimoto Sayaka is still in AKB48 so they have my interest for her at least. That and I find it interesting to follow things like the general election, even though I no longer feel the need to participate in it.

No comments: