26 November 2012

Q&A Month! (2012): Question 7

I have to say I am quite glad I decided to do this again this year, as otherwise I would be lapsing back to being lazy and not posting as much as I feel I should be for this blog. So thank you everyone that has left a question, you have helped keep this blog active this month, and as well as the next.

Only a few more days left until the question period ends. If you want to ask a question please leave it in this post.

This question comes from Kokochan:

What do you think about the ability to be debuted of Bakaleya6?


I think Bakaleya6 could debut. Of course they would need a new group name and I do not think it would be wise to debut them anytime soon, but there is a possibility for it.

There is no doubt that I am a big fan of this group since it is basically most of my favorite Juniors all in one group. Yet even putting that aside the group has a lot of potential to become the next big thing considering who the members are and what they have done so far as Juniors and what Johnny's seems to be lining up for them. But there are also things that need to be worked on for them to debut as a group, like come together more so they have a better group dynamic for example.

So in my opinion they should debut as a group, but a couple of years from now at least, so they could become stronger as a group.

Of course as any Junior fan knows it is difficult if not sometimes impossible to predict what is going to happen. But unless Johnny's actually breaks the group up I will remain hopeful.

4 comments:

Kokochan said...

Thank you for your reply.

I'm glad that you also think that they deserve to have a debut. I think they should wait for a fews years too. Anyway, your opinion really give me more hope in their future. :")

kawaii said...

your comment really make me happy..

Thennary Nak said...

@ Kokochan

For this group I refuse to be anything less than hopeful. There is just so much going for them that I just know they will do well as a debut unit in the future.


@ kawaii

I'm glad, I like making people happy.

Anonymous said...

long live bakaleya6!!!