17 June 2013

Johnny's Under 100: Tegoshi Yuya

Tegoshi Yuya
Groups: NEWS, Tegomass
Birthdate: November 11, 1987

I am never really sure how I feel about Tegoshi. Sometimes I am indifferent, other times annoyed and then every once in a while he does something that makes me like him. He has that bratty side of him that can be annoying but then he says something sweet, making me think that there is something more to him.

One thing I am certain about is that I wish he would work on his voice control. He has that tendency to go overboard when singing big notes and it makes it sound like he is shouting more than singing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i couldn't agree more. tegoshi has a good recording voice(single/album) than singing in shows. he tends to do it overboard.. have u heard the tegomass x nishikawa takanori performance?! it showed how different their voice were.. tm revolution sank tegoshi's voice.. and i thot he could have done a better job. also, u can hear the difference when singing in concerts, his voice gets screechy and nasally at times. still, he has one of the better tone and/or singing voice amongst johnnys talent.. but thats just me sayin'.