19 January 2012

Brief quasi-Hiatus

As followers of this blog may have noticed there has been a drop in posts in the past week or so. This is mainly because my job has switched schedules dramatically so I'm still just trying to adjust to that and figuring out when to find time to do blogging. It's also gotten me to start thinking about what exactly I want to do with this blog, as in what direction I want to go with it. I will most likely make another post about that once I have a better idea as I am only in brainstorming mode for now.

Until I get things sorted I'll be on a quasi-hiatus. The History of Johnny's posts will still get posted every Saturday as I have planned and I will probably still cover happenings for my top groups, like NEWS, Hey! Say! JUMP and Kis-My-Ft2. But outside of that posts will probably be sparse until I return.

Hopefully I can figure things out soon and get back to posting on a regular schedule again but with my time being more constrained because of work I do need to figure out a way to keep up with everything I want to keep up with. As while Johnny's is a major fandom I am a part of it is not the only one so it will mainly be finding a way to balance it all. And I may be putting a poll up soon to get some feed back about some ideas I'm just pondering for now on how to do that.

No comments: