05 February 2011

Okamoto Keito is a trouble student.

It has been announced that Okamoto Keito will be playing one of the main students. a troublemaker named Kageura, in the upcoming 3 Nen B Gumi Kinpachi Sensei SP, that will be the final installment of the series. This is not only Keito's acting debut but his father acted in one of the earlier SPs for the series which makes them the only father/son pair to have roles in this series.

This series has been known to have started the acting careers of notable Johnny's and fellow Hey! Say! JUMP members, Yabu Kota & Yaotome Hikaru acted in one season of it.

Tokyo Graph article. (English)


I'm really excited about this news. I've always been a fan of Keito so it's great to see him not be completely forgotten as Johnny's seems to do for anyone in HSJ that isn't Yamada or Chinen. Also because it's just been too long since anyone from HSJ has acted in a weekly drama or an SP. I hope Keito does well and that this will be the beginning of an acting career for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, great news !! I also like Keito very much, so I´m really happy that he gets a chance to come forward a bit.

I´m looking forward to it !!!

Thennary Nak said...

I think overall it's about time another member other than Yamada gets an acting role. I have nothing against Yamada but I do think it's time Johnny's starts making sure the rest of the group gets chances to do things like dramas as well.