18 January 2013

Kis-My-Awesome is back!!

It has been announced that Kis-My-Ft2's special program, Kis My Busaiku?!, is making a comeback this year under the same title and will air over the course of three months. It will begin airing this January and go on through March.

JE News Daily (English)


I am so happy that this program is being revived as the original episodes were hilarious and just so much fun to watch. I am really looking forward to these new episodes and while I am not sure if I want to see it actually become a regular program I do want it to become at least a yearly thing like this.

If you have not seen the first two episodes I highly recommend hunting them down as they are a blast to watch and the program probably does so much better at showcasing the guys and their personalities better than any of the other programs they have done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you do a review of Busaiku?

Thennary Nak said...

I could, and I have thought about doing it before. Right now since I am doing so many reviews I do not want to add something else.

But when I go back to doing only two SC reviews a week I will probably start Busaiku, and it should be timed right that I could probably do one episode a week until the upcoming episodes are done, depending on when that March episode airs.