19 July 2010

25th poll results

I confess to being pretty stumped on what poll question to have next, which is why these results have taken so long to be posted. I did consider just dropping a poll for a bit but with the recent news I came up with a couple of questions that should get the polls back on track.

So without further ado, here are the results for 'Which HSJ concert should get a DVD release this year?'

SUMMARY 21

Spring concert, Don't care. 15

Winter concert 3

I honestly hope we get a SUMMARY concert this time around. I have the DVD of the first one and it is something a bit different than the usual concert so I think it would be nice for more people to be able to see it.

Now the next poll question will be 'When a group loses a member who do think you should support?' Of course this question isn't just about the most recent news as there have been other groups that have lost members, so feel free to treat it as a more general question about any Johnny's group that has and may one day lose a member for whatever reason.

No comments: