02 March 2010

New Kimutaku drama & Hey! Say! 7 volleyball support

I'm going to leave the whole NYC thing for a bit as I take in what information has been brought forth about the issue, as I will have quite a bit to say about the matter so I feel it should get its own entry for that. So instead here are a couple other tidbits of recent news connected to the Johnny's world.

First off it has been announced that Kimura Takuya is set to star in a new drama for the spring season. It will air on Fuji TV and it is said to focus on romance. Other than that there is no information about the drama but as the spring season draws closer there's bound to be more announcements for the drama.

Tokyograph article. (English)

Also Hey! Say! 7 will be supporting the National High School Volleyball Tournament this year with the song Ganba Let's Go!. So HS7 will have something to keep them busy for this month as the tournament kicks off March 20th.

Tokyograph article. (English)

I really wish there was something for Hey! Say! BEST to do as well, but I'm crossing my fingers that maybe a member or two will at least get a supporting role in one of the upcoming dramas for the spring season.

No comments: