28 March 2010

Fan Kansha Live in Theater Crea concerts

There are three times a year that tend to be the best times to see as many Johnny's concerts as possible. The winter, especially around New Year, the summer, either July or August, as that aligns with the summer break for schools, and around Golden Week, which is the first week of May. As these are the longer holidays that people tend to have off Johnny's likes to schedule many of their concerts, especially for the groups that target the younger audiences, around these dates. So I guess it's no surprise that there will be Junior concerts staring in May.

Johnny's net has updated with information for what it's calling Fan Kansha Live in Theatre Crea ('kansha' is the Japanese word for 'thanks' or 'gratitude'). The Golden Week concerts will be for Uchi Hiroki with Question? and are titled Ore no Uchi ni kite Crea! ~Come on a my House!~ and run from May 1st to May 9th.

Then it looks like they're taking a page out the Kansai Junior's book by having a series of concerts following that highlight a different group of Juniors, these titled Minna Crea ni kite Crea (I believe there's a pun with how Crea is written in Japanese, kurie, there that I don't get). A.B.C.-Z get to produce all three parts and are the focus of the first part which runs from May 14-16. The next part will showcase They Budou and Mis Snow Man will be from May 21st-23rd and then it's the Fresh Juniors which will be from May 28th-30th.

Kis-My-Ft2 of course have their own concerts so it's not surprising that they're not there, especially as they also have the KAT-TUN tour to keep busy with as well. I'd be surprised if B.I.Shadow aren't included in this somehow, most likely included in with the Fresh Juniors as that title can last for a couple of years. But they don't have a Hey! Say! JUMP concert on the dates for that last part so I really would assume they will be there. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Morimoto Shintarou played a big role in the Fresh Junior concerts, though I'm sure he's passed the time one can still be called a Fresh Junior. But I guess if they still have Snow Prince Gasshoudan they can give him an excuse to be there as well.

But in any case, they Junior fans of these groups do have something to look forward to. I know I'm happy to see Mis Snow Man get the chance to get featured more than usual, though it wouldn't take much to do that honestly. And with A.B.C.-Z producing it gives me the feeling that at least the A.B.C. part of the group is heading towards being the next MA, where they won't debut but will still be a part of the agency and get the chance to work behind the scenes more. Which I don't think is a bad thing, as Yara Tomoyuki from MA does that and seems to rather happy with what he's doing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the juniors! Although they get to do this because Mori Mitsuko cancelled her show so I hope she's alright. I'm glad the jrs will each have a concert that focuses on them. I'm also happy that ABC-Z get to do some concerts by themselves. I'm guessing it will mainly be ABC doing the producing, I can't picture Hasshi doing it, but who knows.

Anonymous said...

They're using クリエ like くれ since they're kinda similar sounding.

Thennary Nak said...

@ 1st Anonymous

I had thought it was a bit off that they were doing this at Theatre Crea, but if Mori had to cancel a show that does explain things. I hope she's fine too, especially considering her age.

I think it will be mainly A.B.C. too, though I wouldn't be surprised if Hasshi got to help a bit. I'm still in the camp that him joining the group was so he could get trained up more and I think be a part of the producing team for these concerts would be a part of that.

@ 2nd Anonymous

I was thinking it was along those lines but wasn't sure as I couldn't think of a time くれ would be conjugated to くりえ which made me question it.

Anonymous said...

I just learned some more info on the pun. People trying to act cutesy would say くり instead of くれ (kinda like how they'll say ねみい instead of ねむい). With that it's much easier to turn it into クリエ.