24 April 2010

Nakayama Yuma photosets from the Spring Kansai Junior concert


Since I saw someone on LJ offering to get merchandise from the recent Spring Kansai Junior concerts I decided to see about ordering something. I'm so glad I did as these photo sets are probably the best I have ever seen for Nakayama Yuma. And of course I was able to pick up another one of the new styled photo albums that it looks like Johnny's is switching to. I'm still wondering if I should make it a point to see about getting the newer photo albums to replace the older ones I have as it bugs me to have both styles mixed together. But enough about that, here are the photos I took of the different photo sets.




I have the feeling that Summary is going to make me rather poor even with Kis-My-Ft2 not being there, as I know I'm going to want those photos. But I guess at least I'm restricting myself to photos and photo albums for them only. ^__^;;

2 comments:

kou said...

Pretty pretty pretty!!! Yuma never ceases to amaze me. Thanks for sharing.

Thennary Nak said...

You're welcome.