08 May 2011

New Hey! Say! JUMP single

I know I'm a bit late reporting this but mid-terms kinda got in the way.

But it was announced at one of Hey! Say! JUMP's concerts that they will be releasing their 7th single, Over, on June 29th. On Johnny's net they have some information about the single under Hey! Say! JUMP's section of the page. From that we know that the tracks of the CD will be be A-side Over, with the B-sides being Ai-ing -Aishiteru-, SCREW (Hey! Say! BEST song) and You got more (Hey! Say! 7 song).

Personally I'm guessing the CD isn't up on the new release page or for pre-order yet is because there are other releases for June that haven't been announced yet that Johnny's wants to put up first. I'm hoping one of of those releases would be Kis-My-Ft2's debut single as I would like to finally have a release date for that, not to mention to finally have it in my hands.

No comments: