14 September 2010

A quick blog/personal update.

As I'm sure the followers of this blog have noticed I haven't been posting much of late. Honestly a lot has come up in RL and I just have not had much time for blogging at all. I've been trying to stay up on the news with some success though.

By the end of the month things should calm down again for me and I'll be back to blogging like usual. To try to make up for not posting much I am working on finishing scanning all my shop photos. I just have about 50 left so I'll try to finish that by the end of the week so I can have those up for people to download.

So thank you for your patience, especially for those who are following this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I´m one of your regularly blog-readers, so I´m really looking forward to your new updates^^
Thanks for letting us know that you will come back soon!!

Thennary Nak said...

Thank you for the comment. I hope to get things on track soon so you won't have to wait too long.