09 September 2010

NYC New Single

Have to say I'm quite surprised to see this in my inbox but cdjapan just sent out a notice that NYC will be releasing a new single on October 20th titled Yoku Asobi Yoku Manabe.

There will be two editions for the single. The Regular Edition will have three tracks with karaoke tracks for all three songs. The Limited Edition will only have two tracks and a DVD with the PV for the title track.

Yoku Asobi Yoku Manabe [Regular Edition] / NYC


Yoku Asobi Yoku Manabe [Limited Edition] / NYC


I have to say I'm kinda surprised to see NYC releasing a single, though I feel much better about it now that Hey! Say! JUMP have released their first album. Of course I think with this release it means that the unit is going to remain as a trio. I now wonder if they will have Nakayama Yuma debut again in the future with another group though seeing as he's still being considered a Junior. But I guess time will tell about that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooow, I´m so happy to hear that !! Finally, a new single and PV with Yuma >33

I´m sure, Yuma will debut in the future with another group, I hope it so much !!

Thanks for telling me about those wonderful news XD

Karen Pang said...

I'm surprised myself too . I thought NYC & let alone NYC boys were all 1 off stuff but looks like it's not the case :O

Hachi said...

It was a massive shock but... I've already pre-ordered the limited edition :D

Whether NYC is permanent or not, it's still a fun trio unit to follow.

As for Nakayama, perhaps when he's older they're debut him solo. Considering he's not a member 'within' any group and he does a lot of separate activities, it looks as if JE is training him for the solo road. Wish him all the best.

Anonymous said...

I really liked this single, what surprised me the most is probably the fact that the PV was filmed in New York City~~~

Funny though, even Yuma is still considered a Jr, his name was no where to be found on Tackey's channel, which supposedly have all the Jr's birthday on the calender =/
He still has activities with other Jr groups... recently performed a new song in SC with 7 West "君の罠だけ幻でも構わない"