14 June 2010

Kaibutsu-Kun SP announced, plus some streaming videos

For the actual news portion of this post it was announced after the finale of the Kaibutsu-Kun drama, which stars Ohno Satoshi, there already is a special planned to air at the end on the month.

Anime News Network article. (English)


And then for something much more blog based, I've been updating my sevenload account with various PVs and such from the DVDs that I own. Of course no small number of these are of Johnny's groups.

It's been interesting looking at some of the older videos, especially when it comes to Hey! Say! JUMP as some have grown so much in the past few years. Yamada Ryosuke is a perfect example of this as you can see from his angle on the Hey! Say! PV DVD.

Link: Hey! Say! 7 - Hey! Say! PV Yamada Ryosuke angle


I have the rest of the angles up in my account and since sevenload is not nearly well known as other video streaming sights there's less chance of the videos getting pulled down.

Link to my sevenload video section.

No comments: