29 December 2009

Johnny's Countdown 2009-2010 TV broadcast information

Johnny's net has updated to list the broadcast information for this year's Countdown concert. Like usual it will be airing on Fuji TV and will at 1145PM of December 31st and end on 1245AM on January 1st.

Of course I believe this information has already been announced elsewhere, I know Fuji TV had at least released some kind of press release about it as they have already announced that once again Arashi will be the hosts for the concert.

I'm rather excited about this news as I actually have the chance to watch the broadcast, seeing as I won't be making it to the concert itself. And as the TV that the place I have is a nice HD one I can imagine it looking pretty amazing, instead of having to go off whatever the recorded version that will be shared with everyone will be.

So it seems like my plans for bringing in the New Year for me will be watching Japanese music programs, as I plan on watching Kouhaku as well.

1 comment:

Karen Pang said...

oh lucky you , it's times like this that I wish I was living in Japan X____X

I hope you will have fun watching the Johnny's countdown & Kouhaku tomorrow :D & a bit off topic but have you mailed out my BREAKERZ pamphlet ? D:

I have emailed you quite a few times & I'm a bit worried that you haven't replied back to me yet

I hope I can get a respone from you soon :)